1. To promote creative writing in English in particular.
2. To strengthen the cultural ties which bind India with other countries through:
· Inviting Creative writers and poets of other countries with a provision of writer-in-residence type Fellowship.
· Organizing A.R.A.W.LII. Festival:
a congregation of poets and creative writers for 3 to 5 days in Ajmer itself. It will include apart from Poets’ Meet, Conferences/Symposia and Poetry Workshops as well especially for postgraduate students of local colleges.
· Publication of Books:
of poems, plays/monographs devoted to creative writing and a poetry journal
3. To undertake interpretation, publication and
propagation of creational literature being written in the various parts of the
4. To help maintain acceptable standards of creative writing as prevalent among
the contemporary writers of the world.
5. To plan for the award of fellowships, Awards/Prizes and Subsidies for
creative writers in the field of literature & journalism.
6. To engage in such other activities as would promote the objectives of the